Can someone help me on problem and email me email@example.com solution for it-
Define a home security system class that has three fields,
1. isDoorOpen: a bool to indicate whether the door is opened or not,
2. isArmed: a bool to indicate the state whether the system is turned on:
3. onDuration: a float or integer to indicate how long the system is to be turned on:
the value for the field can't be negative, here, the minimal of the value is 0 (which means 0 day), 0.1 means 0.1 days to be turned on.
define several different constructors, at least should have the following 3 constructors:
1. a default constructor without any parameter,
2. a constructor has one parameter with the initial state of the system as a parameter
3. a constructor with multiple parameters for the above variables.
4. or other constructor you think reasonable
Q2.2. The class should have following methods:
1. a method to arm or disarm the whole system,
2. a method to check the current status of the door,
3. a method to set how long the system will be turned on
4. a method to return how long the system has been turned on.
Q2.3. if there is any variable missing, just add reasonable variables,
Q2.4. Also, write a main() function which can be used to test all the method.