Introduction and feedback on my first c++ program

0 Jeroen Bouwen · September 29, 2015
Hi all,

I just signed up and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Jeroen, I'm from Amsterdam, the Netherlands and have been going through Bucky's c++ tuts the past weeks. I'm a director of IT for several psychiatric clinics in the Netherlands, studied psychology and love rock climbing. Nice to meet you all.

I had one question: after going through about half of Bucky's tutorials I wrote a small program to put some stuff into practise. I was wondering if it's appropriate in this forum to post a pastebin of my code and ask for some feedback. Just curious how I'm doing style wise.

ps. posted this in the C++ forum before I saw there was a intro forum. Apologies for double post.

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Renato Lopes · September 30, 2015
I wouldn't mind to test it, what's the program is about? (I am still at tutorial 5, but I'm making a program to solve some math accounts to me xD)
0 Jeroen Bouwen · October 2, 2015
Thanks! The program starts a simple menu and does fahrenheit - celsius or reverse conversions.

My code is at:
0 Robert Berg · October 12, 2015

My name is Robert and I´m from Sweden,

I,ve studied som Pascal thirty years ago, but I think I could take my jobb to a new level by learnig C++.

I had no idea such a place existed and I´, completedly blown away by Buckys tutrials!

Just joined the website? Feel free to introduce yourself here. Oh, by the way, welcome to BuckysRoom!

Bucky Roberts Administrator