error when try to run sdk android emu
Post a Reply
|Oldest Newest Rating|
· September 19, 2015
1) Make sure you have installed the emulator
2) If it isn't installed then goto Android sdk and install it
3) 3. Install "intelhaxm-android" Type in keyboard "Win key"+R (it will open a small window in the down left side) and write "%appdata%
4) Go to:Local -->Android -->sdk -->extras -->intel -->Hardware_Accelerated_Execution_Manager
5) Run "intelhaxm-android.exe" and follow the installation process
6) Now u r good to go!
Java / Android Development
Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.
|Bucky Roberts Administrator|