League of Legends

+4 Ivan M. · July 19, 2014
Hey guys, anyone here playing League of Legends?
I play on EUNE and I'm in Bronze I (noob I know haha). My favorite champ. is Volibear, I also own NorthernStorm Volibear skin and here's my profile -> http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/37147598

What about you? :)

Post a Reply

- page 2
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Ivan M. · July 22, 2014
Hahahah, I was scared too! 
0 R.K Cheun · July 23, 2014
The first time I played it, I didn't like it because I was used to more Traditional MMO's like World of Warcraft and that type of stuff. Then I started getting tired and bored of the current game I was playing which was "S4 League" due to the company becoming more and more stupid. So my friends invited me to play with them and as a beginner I started playing Normals with like Diamonds and Silvers...I got annihilated but I learned quickly.

The addicting thing to me is learning more champs and experimenting with different Builds..

On that note, does anyone watch OGN?
0 Ivan M. · July 23, 2014
I heard about that OGN but never watched :(
0 R.K Cheun · July 27, 2014
Ivan, you should check it out. Korean LoL players are just crazy aggressive playmakers. Not all games are awesome but if you watch CJ Etus Blaze or SKT TK1 or Samsung Galaxy then you'll get hooked. 
0 Ivan M. · July 28, 2014
Will do, btw I'm Silver V now haha :) 
+1 Jessica Lunua · July 30, 2014
Frost, it was the only game i ever got addicted to. so yeah, it is :)
0 R.K Cheun · July 30, 2014
Anyone up for Arams or Normals? VoiP Yay or Nay? I'm super mega bored.
+1 William Frost · August 4, 2014
I'm sorry Jessica, but u get addicted from shooting people(which is very fun) and not from this weird game :)
0 Jessica Lunua · August 4, 2014
Lol. No, i don't.

Everyone got their own taste..
+2 William Frost · August 4, 2014
Who don't like shooting people? think that someone you shoot is the person you hate the most. Still doesn't like it?

Section for all video gaming related discussion. PS3, Xbox 360, and PC gamers are all welcome here!

Bucky Roberts Administrator