case convertion from lower ro upper and vice versa

+1 ragmar thomas · July 19, 2014
how to convert a random string from the user to upper or lower case just like a dictionary application whether the user typed it in upper case or lower case it search if possible with out any header files.

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 2
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Dima Sama · August 1, 2014
I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish to your program.
I explain and showed to him how to convert uppercase and lowercase. How he uses the code is for him to decide. I don't think his work is just to convert strings from lower to upper and vice versa.
Yes, i understand what you are trying to imply, but explaining things for him without examples on how to do it especially in a text format like this is hard. If you can help him understand things just by explaining it, be my guest. But for now i'll gladly help them with free examples.
0 Dima Sama · July 19, 2014
Well there is a lot of ways to convert a random string from lower to upper and vice versa. But how do you want to use it? Do you want to automatically change every first letter to upper or you wanted to convert every letter from upper to lower and vice versa?

Tell us how you want to use the convertion and we will gladly help you :)
-1 Dima Sama · August 1, 2014
I doubt that he's getting paid for his program.

C++

107,290 followers
About

Used in many types of software including music players, video games, and many large scale applications.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator