Regarding pirate software on Windows 10

0 Arshath Shameer · August 21, 2015
I wanna raise a question regarding compatibility of pirate software on Windows 10,,,, the thing is that if i update my OS to windows 10 will there be any problem for using pirate software like Visual Studio , Matlab and etc...???

My lap is asking for Windows 10 update and that is why i'm asking this ques whether to do or not ???

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Abdullah Nauman · August 24, 2015
You don't need to Pirate Visual Studio. Unless you are an enterprise with over 250 PCs or an enterprise making more than $1,000,000 USD per year. You can use the Visual Studio Community Edition which has all the features of the Visual Studio Enterprise Edition.  :) 
0 Arshath Shameer · August 24, 2015
Chester I have a visual studio downloaded in my computer and which is not  properly licensed software. I have been using it for more than 2 years without  facing any probs and since my lap pops up the message to get the W10 update then only i got a doubt  regarding this and i heard that W10 has the capable of identifying those software that is why i wanna make sure before installing Windows 10...

This is what i meant for pirated software..

BTW i'm gonna get a genuine product if anything happens thanxzz for giving your time to reply for my question.. 
0 Otto Von Chesterfield · August 24, 2015
Just Curious: How is Visual Studio pirate software?
0 Arshath Shameer · August 23, 2015
Yeah you are right..!!
0 Otto Von Chesterfield · August 23, 2015
Not sure if there's a Windows 10 Virtual Machine out there, but that can be a good way to test it...
So i hope there is not gonna be any problem for Matlab too bcoz even though the Visual Studio is a product of microsoft doesn't get any problem then there will be no problems for other software too.

let me check it out dat first by installing Windows10..!!
Thank you very much Chester..!!

0 Otto Von Chesterfield · August 21, 2015
I'm using Visual Studio right now on Win 10, but I'm not 100% sure about Matlab, since I don't use it.

Microsoft

107,234 followers
About

Apple fanboys not allowed.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator