FOREX TRADING PROGRAM (EXPERT ADVISOR

0 julius kisenyi · July 17, 2014
hello EVERYONE. am kiseniy julius in uganda(africa), times are rough and am trying to find a legit way to make a living. am venturing into online forex trading business. i have good knowledge  of the mechanics of the market but am yet to acquire programming skills that can enable me to program my own trading strategies in form of EAs (Expert Advisor).

An Expert Advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader Platform. An Expert Advisor can just advise traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically execute the trades on a live account.

Expert Advisors are very flexible pieces of software that can take any information into account that is available on the metatrader platform. They are written in their own proprietary programming language called MetaQuotes Language Version 4.

can anyone please help me code the strategy?.!!!!!! ( follow the link below).

http://www.forex-central.net/AWESOME-Forex-Trading-Strategy-(never-lose-again).pdf

thank you 

julius

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Mathias Frits Rørvik · July 20, 2014
Either start teaching yourself how to code, or hire someone to write the code for you. We are not your personal employees. 

C++

107,260 followers
About

Used in many types of software including music players, video games, and many large scale applications.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator