0 Steve Andrews · July 13, 2014
Hey all, just wondered whether there might be some Algorithm tutorials could be added, in Java would be great, but Object Orientated language please. if possible.

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Mathias Frits Rørvik · July 27, 2014
The core idea of OOP is abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism. Classic interview question btw.
0 Steve Andrews · July 15, 2014
Yeah sorry i meant "in an" Object Orientated language, like c++ or Java...
0 Steve Andrews · July 27, 2014
Damn my last reply must not have been approved, i thought it may not have been, also i never put "Object Oriented Language" in my original post, upon reflection of my last reply i simply put Object Orientated language, which to me in ENGLISH - English not American - English, emphasizes the Object Orientated, if you were to try to put "" around what i wrote.

Just being pedantic as it seems that is what this forum is about, not the suggestion side of things.

0 Steve Andrews · July 27, 2014
So all along your asking what is an Object Orientated language means, not which one i meant.

Ok so you mean a language that is organized around objects rather than procedure/action and data rather than logic, which is how it was described to me at University. I say this with trepidation as i know how pedantic you are about your answers, like as i said in my other post that wasn't approved, i am new to this, and i have no idea what any of this topic has to do with me posting in the suggestion area a topic for future videos.

I'm not sure anything can be gained by this whole topic, but i guess we all get bored sometimes and like to feel superior by letting other know how smart you really are.

Tell me what you like about the forum and what sucks about it here.

Bucky Roberts Administrator