Is their any other way to run the app ?

0 Abdurrahman M. Rabah · July 10, 2015
The AVD in the android studio is way too slow and even when trying to run it it does not respond and does not run and error occurs .. I downloaded Genymotion and it did a quite good job but when the trial ends .. is their any other way to run the app but using my mobile phone ? like connecting it to my lap using USB ?

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Abdurrahman M. Rabah · July 31, 2015
Thanks really ..
Tony the problem my lap ain't that good that's why I needed a way to run it on phone
0 Tony Stark · July 17, 2015
The free version of genymotion is unlimited... I've been using it for over a year
+1 Jagdeep Matharu · July 14, 2015

1. Turn Dev Mode ON:

• Go to the settings menu, and scroll down to "About phone." Tap it.

• Scroll down to the bottom again, where you see "Build number." (Your build number may vary from ours here.)

• Tap it seven (7) times. After the third tap, you'll see a playful dialog that says you're four taps away from being a developer. (If only it were that simple, eh?) Keep on tapping, and *poof*, you've got the developer settings back.

2. Under Setting . Developer Option Turn on the USB Debugging and Stay Awake ON

3. Connect it up to your PC over USB

4. if phoen shows message for adding RSA key then press OKéAccept

5. The handset will then appear to adb in the same way as an emulator

6. You might need to download drivers from your handset manufacturer for your phone.

and enjoy :)
0 kushan singh · July 14, 2015
You need to install the drivers of your Phone and then enable USB debugging option of your phone.
After that Connect your phone the PC and you will be good to go
0 Abdurrahman M. Rabah · July 11, 2015
So all I got 2 do is just connect my phone to pc .. Is there any other thing to do and how to test the app from android studio to my phone exactly ?
0 Milan Obrenovic · July 10, 2015
Plug your phone to the PC with USB cable and run it on your phone. That's what I do constantly when testing the apps and it works the best, never lags and always runs smoothly.

Java / Android Development

107,293 followers
About

Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator