Able to Launch the App but issues in the build.

0 Purnah rao · July 8, 2015
Hi All,

I have created a small hello world app with some ACTIVITIES. I am able to launch in the virtual device but the build is having 2 errors as shown below

07-09 00:12:33.690    2692-2692/? D/AndroidRuntime? >>>>>> START uid 0 <<<<<<
07-09 00:12:33.690    2692-2692/? D/AndroidRuntime? CheckJNI is ON
07-09 00:12:33.890    2692-2692/? E/memtrack? Couldn't load memtrack module (No such file or directory)
07-09 00:12:33.890    2692-2692/? E/android.os.Debug? failed to load memtrack module: -2

Can any one please help me in fixing these errors and explain how severe these errors are?

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Jagdeep Matharu · July 10, 2015
Error: Could not access the Package Manager. Is the system running?

this error refers that your device/emulator is not up.

You need to wait for the emulator to full start - takes a few minutes. Once it is fully started (UI on the emulator will change), it should work.
You will need to restart the app after the emulator is running and choose the running emulator when prompted.
0 Purnah rao · July 9, 2015
Thank You
0 Purnah rao · July 9, 2015

Yesterday I am able to load the app but today I am facing some issues while writing the code, some button got pressed by mistake I didn't noticed.

"public class MainActivity extends ActionBarActivity " the strike out is showing in the code and the error message is " is depreciated" and while running the app the error is as shown below:

Target device: Nexus_5_API_22_x86 [emulator-5554]
Uploading file
local path: C:\Users\lenovo\AndroidStudioProjects\SecondYoutubeTest\app\build\outputs\apk\app-debug.apk
remote path: /data/local/tmp/
DEVICE SHELL COMMAND: pm install -r "/data/local/tmp/"
Error: Could not access the Package Manager.  Is the system running?

0 Jagdeep Matharu · July 8, 2015
 Couldn't load memtrack module : This is a results to be a problem with loading {some} hardware module. This could be something to do with GPU support, sdcard handling, basically anything."

rest Double Check Menifest for errors in names(if any)

Its not that severe, thats why you see app running :)

Java / Android Development

Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.

Bucky Roberts Administrator