Android studio Setup error , please help

0 Parag Jayaram · July 5, 2015
I am new at android development and im trying to install andriod studio. At the end of the installation . i get the following error

'reg' is not recoganized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
'msiexec' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file 
Failed to install Intel HAXM.For details, please check the installation log:

after the installation is over when i try to open the exe this error appears

The environment variable JAVA_HOME(with the value of C:\Program\Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_45\bin) does not point to a valid JVM installation.

i had just installed the jdk yesterday and change the environment variable 

i dont know if i was wrong to do it but i created new JAVA_HOME for both user variable and system variable  and previously when  i was playing with the jdk i had an entry of PATH to the same location inthe system variable .. 

im not sure what i need to do to make the android studio run . i would realy appreciate it if someone could guide me with this problem as i was following bucky's videos and he didnt encounter this. so im stuck at the second video . thanks in advance

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Matthew W · August 24, 2015
0 Parag Jayaram · July 8, 2015
thanks for the reply man . but i still couldnt get it to work .. anyways . im way outta my league here . i didnt realise you need to be a good java programmer to get into android . so im starting over with java for now .:) thanks for the help mate
+1 Nabeel Afridi · July 6, 2015 .....go to this link..this might help.

Java / Android Development

Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.

Bucky Roberts Administrator