Best web Browser

+4 Erp Eight · July 10, 2014
Which web Browser is the best ? According to me the best web browser is Google chrome

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 2
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Sheldon Juncker · July 11, 2014
Yeah, it's definitely a joke, but I still want it! :-)
+3 Chathula Sampath · July 11, 2014
@bucky, check out this.. :D

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/NRvYXVMqK3o
+4 Bucky Roberts · July 11, 2014
haha Chathula that is awesome :)
+1 Miloslav Nosek · July 11, 2014
Maxthon Cloud Browser and Firefox are the top for me.
+1 Nahiyan Alamgir · July 13, 2014
Google Ultron won't run on my computer as I have Foxit Reader instead of Adobe Reader. My friend, Brendon McBain, reported downloading RAM and extending his primary memory by 2 Gigs.
0 Ilija Stefanov · July 13, 2014
There are some things about Google Chrome that really annoy me. 
  • There's the notification icon that Chrome forces into the Windows taskbar and you can't hide it or disable it.

• The Google Chrome window is always on top. I mean, if this was sex I'd be pretty happy about it - but when it comes to software it's living hell. I can't switch through opened software without minimizing the Chrome window.

• There's no option for opening a file without downloading it. Firefox and most other browsers have the option to select if you want to save the file or just open it. Chrome doesn't. You have to download it and then open it. This is quite annoying when it comes to downloading torrent files.

• You can't drag and drop the tab and save it to your bookmarks. You have to drag and drop the icon in the address bar, not the tab itself. Which isn't that bad, but still. Firefox has that option of dragging the tab AND the address bar icon.

• [/list]
    All off these cons can be fixed with additional software, but why bother when you can just use some other browser that doesn't have those cons and has more pros?

I still think I'm forgetting something...
    0 dyst0pia Flagitious · July 13, 2014
    Firefox...hands down.

Other Computer Related

107,105 followers
    About

Anything else technology related including search engines, social networking, marketing, and more!

Links
    Moderators
    Bucky Roberts Administrator