0 Nathan Moland · June 26, 2015
 PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME why Intel HAXM is not compatible in my computer

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Andries Lerm · July 18, 2015
Hi

I am sorry if this was already answered in another thread. 

I used my laptop for my Android Studio, but it ran to slow. So I fixed up my PC, and thought it would be better. I firstly checked if my computer has visualisation and I downloaded a program called "Speccy" and it shows that indeed visualization is supproted and also enabled. 

I did the installation, including the Intel X86  emulator accelarator (HAXM) as Bucky's tutorial shows, but now when I went into program files and ran the application it showed me this

I would like to add that I did check forums and it was stated that I must disable Hyper V, but my computer does not have Hyper V. Another advise was to check my anti-virus, and I disabled the items it told me to but still nothing. I am at a total loss.

https://www.thenewboston.com/images/forum/upload/2015-07-18/25d3ae03b438eaf87f2ee2b2d1ab52e3.png
0 Rehman . · June 26, 2015
because atom x86 is
0 Nathan Moland · June 26, 2015
what atom x86?
0 Rehman . · June 26, 2015
choose "atom x86" OS while configuring AVD it will solve the issue
0 Nathan Moland · July 25, 2015
I face the same problem. But I only did is reinstall all the android studio delete all android studio files and folders after you've all done that. When installing make sure that there is no interuption when downloading the android studio features.
0 Willie Kan · July 25, 2015
have you try Genymotion as an alternative??? because it is much more stable and smooth. I am using a AMD system though.
0 Nathan Moland · June 27, 2015
/images/forum/upload/2015-06-27/e927d703638dc8a3e09e8e86fbe611a8.png
0 Nathan Moland · June 27, 2015
I can't find the configuration in AVD. Should i download the atom x86? 
0 Ivan Nobre Vereiski · June 27, 2015
Hi there Nathan.

I had a similar problem, the sdk manager told my haxm was installed but it wasn't.

So I deleted it using the sdk manager, went in my BIOS/UEFI configuration and enabled vanderpool settings (if not under vanderpool, it may call intel VTx,  virtualization something... ) and back at the sdk manager installed the haxm again.

If you're running an AMD processor, I believe it comes enabled by default so it could be another problem.

For me it worked.

Best regards,
Ivan
0 Dol Lod · July 27, 2015
Remember that while it is not convenient, you could always try obtaining a real Android device somehow and test on that. You don't have to use a virtual device although it can make it more convenient. 

Java / Android Development

107,096 followers
About

Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator