plzzzzzzz helpppp meeeeee on the emulator problem(once again plzzz help guys)

0 suhas tangadle · June 17, 2015
guys ! I am sorry ; This may be silly to you guys but I am facing a very hard time facing this problem.
So plzz do help guys;
I am on windows 64 bit machine(window 7) and whenever I try to run the AVD in android studio, this is what I get;

C:\Users\ACER\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\tools\emulator.exe -netdelay none -netspeed full -avd Nexus_5_API_22_x86
emulator: device fd:484
HAX is working and emulator runs in fast virt mode
emulator: emulator window was out of view and was recentered
it seems too many emulator instances are running on this machine. Aborting

I dont know what to do; I have already turned off my windows firewall but I am still getting this error msg that too many error instances are running on the machine;
Guys ! you wont believe , I have already been working on this prlm fir past 3 hours continuously....plzzz help me out...I want a way to fix it...i just started learning android and dont know much about it......Guys help me out.....Plzzzzzzzzzzzz........

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 suhas tangadle · June 17, 2015
Sir, Thank you; But I am still facing the same problem; Actually this time I followed the same instructions as you have mentioned above , and I got the emulator....But my joy was shortlived...the emulator  pops up for a few seconds and that error message comes in that :

it seems too many emulator instances are running on this machine. Aborting

But I havent pressed the run button more than once and ,it just pops up for few seconds and then arbitrarily aborts giving the error message....I hope you figure out the problem and tell me how to fix it;

Thank you for answering sir :) and ASAP tell me how to fix it ;
0 Jeff T. · June 17, 2015
Those are not errors, it is info on what the emulator is doing. First line- HAX is it's working. Second line it was re-centered which means it was running. The emulator sometimes takes a couple of minutes, yes MINUTES, to run so be patient. It also sometimes does not pop up on the screen so you need to look at the task bar and see if there is another window open which there probably is/was, click it and it will be the primary window. It sounds like you were impatient and kept hitting run causing the emulator to shut down and the last line is the error.
  The emulator phone is very big and will cover most if not all the screen vertically, and you probably won't be able to move it because the top of the box is off the screen, in video #7 he goes over how to resize the phone.
Hope that helps and be patient it looks like it's running fine, I get those same lines every time I run the emulator. I learned from experience too(ha)!!!

Java / Android Development

Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.

Bucky Roberts Administrator