Codes

+7 Roos van Dongen · July 6, 2014
Hi!

I'm following the video tutorial on HTML5 and CSS. At the end of the video's is says the code's are on the website or forum, but I can't seem to find them..... Can somebody please tell me where to look?

Greetings,

Roos

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Delphin Sidieu · August 2, 2014
Hi i have the same problem
0 sharon garcia · August 29, 2014
anyone find the code yet...I am looking for it as well
0 sharon garcia · August 29, 2014
Found them ...

http://tnbforum.com/search.php?keywords=Code+for+HTML5&terms=all&author=bUCKY&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=topics&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
-1 Judy Fitzgerald · November 19, 2014
I clicked on the link and still can't find the code.
0 Elber Elberito · November 20, 2014
I can't find code too. Is there any places, where we can download the code???
0 Çağlan Turgut · November 21, 2014
The source was on the other website of Bucky called TheNewBoston which had a forum with decent amount of users (But not even close to BuckysRoom as far as I remember 8-)) but couple days ago the host has expired. Let's hope that Bucky will share the backup of the old forums with us. :angel:

Also, I know that the name of BuckysRoom is now TheNewBoston but hey, let me get used to it!
0 Saturnino Ayala · October 26, 2015
Code Please?
0 Zaim Abid · November 10, 2015

This is what I just made up so I could follow along with Video 7. Its not the same but it gets the job done.

<!doctype html>

<html> 

<head>
<title> This is the title sucker! </title>
</head> 

<body>

<h3>Posting in the wrong Place</h3>
<p>Accenture had more than 70 manual testers for healthcare.gov project. VS There were 8 automation testers and 60 virtual machines for the same project.
Manual testing that is not accurate VS Automation is highly accurate. Even close to 100%.
Since namual test have to repeat the same task again and again in the same project can become boring VS MachineTest data creation can take a lot of time and effort VS Test data creation can be automated
In the interview you can tell them you have done test data creation through automation in the past.</p> 

<p>Some test scenarios cannot be automated. VS Normally it is recommended to automate the funcitional</p>

<h3>Post Connt farming</h3>
<p>Accenture had more than 70 manual testers for healthcare.gov project. VS There were 8 automation testers and 60 virtual machines for the same project.
Manual testing that is not accurate VS Automation is highly accurate. Even close to 100%.
Since namual test have to repeat the same task again and again in the same project can become boring VS MachineTest data creation can take a lot of time and effort VS Test data creation can be automated
In the interview you can tell them you have done test data creation through automation in the past.</p> 

<p>Some test scenarios cannot be automated. VS Normally it is recommended to automate the funcitional</p>

<h3>CAPS etc.</h3>
Since namual test have to repeat the same task again and again in the same project can become boring VS MachineTest </p>

<h3></a>Advertising</h3>
Manual testing that is not accurate VS Automation is highly accurate. Even close to 100%. Automation in the past.</p> 

<h3>Copyright</h3>

</body>

</html>

HTML / CSS / Web Design

126,769 followers
About

Discuss, share, ask, learn and teach HTML5 and CSS3.

Links
Moderators