HELP!!

+1 Esraa Khaled · June 14, 2015
my emulator shows up but kept the screen of android and stay like this for really long time i close it and open again the same thing  happens any help?!/images/forum/upload/2015-06-14/5240ec2e718438acddf3b7eb961d102d.PNG

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Paramjeet SIngh Nigam · June 21, 2015
You can use your android device (if you have one) to test your apps.
It's much more faster. 
All you have to do is enable the "USB Debugging mode"  which can be found in the Developer options in Settings.
+1 Mr. Computer · June 20, 2015
inappropriate topic title and not enough information to consider trying to answer
+1 Neil Cannon · June 18, 2015
Its a lot better using a mobile phone and not difficult if you follow Bucky's advice.
0 Esraa Khaled · June 16, 2015
i tried every thing installing HAXM installer , change the device create a new device the same problem still exists , it was working before after some updates , it kept on that screen , for hours , i really don't know is there's a solution ?! 
0 Will Moffat · June 15, 2015
I got fed up with this to the point that I started testing the apps on my actual phone via a USB. That may be the best path for you.
0 Alper Akgoz · June 15, 2015
Android emulators can be REALLY slow, I'd recommend reducing memory size and resolution (change device).
0 Muhammad Faisal Hyder · June 15, 2015
delete and create new. faced this problem many times.
+1 Jonas Meise · June 15, 2015
inappropriate topic title and not enough information to consider trying to answer
0 John Henry Lescano · June 15, 2015
same thing happened to me

Java / Android Development

107,214 followers
About

Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator