Non-Americans of thenewboston, what is your countries general feeling towards Americans?

+11 Bucky Roberts · June 12, 2015
Just wondering how different countries view Americans and the US in general. 

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 6
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+3 Ian Arbuckle · June 12, 2015
The Irish view Americans as terrible drinkers :P
+3 Baur Kozhaev · June 12, 2015
Hu Bucky 

I'm from Kazakhstan nowadays some people here do not like the US and the US people saying that Americans are arrogant and rude and so on and the US policy is to impose its rules around the world in order to manipulate contries to the US advantage. I recone it's because of today's Russian policy against the US.

However, what about me, I've been to the US in 2008 my younger bro was visiting the US in March this year he had a trip along the East Coast. Me and my brother liked the US and it's people. Moreover I've been living in Australia for a year and surely can claim the people are the same everywhere it's normal to run into bad and good guys everywhere even in Northern Korea )). 

Bucky I have a request could you arrange some kind of interactive programming courses like in codecademy.com or code school.
I started to learn Ruby and noticed that there is no Ruby on Rails at your computer science video list is it possible to arrange it.

Thank you.

General Chat

124,665 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator