Non-Americans of thenewboston, what is your countries general feeling towards Americans?

+11 Bucky Roberts · June 12, 2015
Just wondering how different countries view Americans and the US in general. 

Post a Reply

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Anthony Sterrett · September 9, 2015
Stereotyping of Americans may not be a fruitful use of your time. Americans (as indeed all nationalities)  vary from person to person. Some Americans are rude overseas but to say we all are is untrue. All American don't even like baseball.
0 Sampan Verma · September 8, 2015
I am a punjabi indian by the way
0 Sampan Verma · September 8, 2015
America is an indian dreamland where the whole wants to come.
0 deepanshu sharma · September 8, 2015
hi bucky 
i am from india and i think america is a gr8 country. i would love to come there sometime.
and thanks a lot for building a site like this
0 Colonel Panic · September 7, 2015
I found this thread to be extremely entertaining!!!
0 nguyen hao · August 5, 2015
easygoing :P
0 charlie freak · July 30, 2015
Hah???I'm from China!Most people here view Amiericans as 'LaoWai'(It means rich and "??????")....And , most of us love US and like communicating with Americans.Same question:what is your countries general feeling towards Chinese?   :)
+1 Yara - · July 30, 2015
I am from Egypt and I can tell you that most of the people here can differentiate between the American government which is very hated by most of Egyptians because of their politics  and the American citizens ( everyone is judged alone according to their actions) and these feelings were present before the political changes that happened but it became more obvious these days ...
+2 Altaf Husain Neva · July 30, 2015
I see the citizens of America as the most advanced and civilized people comparing with other countries of the world.

But I have an opposite view about it's Government. The Government of America is the most oppressive government all over the world. They support Israel to acquire land which is actually not theirs. For Oil they blame Arab countries for WMD and then interfere in those countries. They divide India & Pakistan for their own sake. They spread the ISIS and other terrible terrorist groups in different Arab countries to get the excuse for intervention.
Anyways all the above stuff was for Government Organization and Multi-National Companies which help them.

For the citizens and layman of USA, I will tell the whole world that if you want to see the humanity as a domination on the population of any country than go and see the people of America. They care for each other. They care for their society. They are the most civilized. They are the most advanced in technology etc etc...
+1 Gerrit Spilt · July 30, 2015
Cardinal Coog, you are right many countries have to be thankfull to the US for their help. On the other hand it took some time before the US started helping in WW II. Pearl Harbour was the trigger. But that was not the question Bucky started with. 

I have no opinion about the Americans in general because there are big differnces between people within a country, a state, a city or even a street. I don't like nor hate the Americans as I don't like or hate the Russians. All men are equal to me.

General Chat

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Bucky Roberts Administrator