Non-Americans of thenewboston, what is your countries general feeling towards Americans?

+11 Bucky Roberts · June 12, 2015
Just wondering how different countries view Americans and the US in general. 

Post a Reply

- page 4
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Sampan Verma · September 8, 2015
America is an indian dreamland where the whole wants to come.
0 Sampan Verma · September 8, 2015
I am a punjabi indian by the way
0 Anthony Sterrett · September 9, 2015
Stereotyping of Americans may not be a fruitful use of your time. Americans (as indeed all nationalities)  vary from person to person. Some Americans are rude overseas but to say we all are is untrue. All American don't even like baseball.
0 Reynaldo Gunawan · June 13, 2015
The Americans have helped Indonesia countless of times in terms of goods and other political means. We basically look up to the Americans and respect them. But I think some can't differentiate between Americans and Europeans, "they're all Westerners", they say.
0 Homer Simpson · June 13, 2015
The rest of the world views us as pieces of shit. Can you blame them? The way the media portrays us is despicable. Those that can afford to travel are the same people the media likes to glorify. Smh. Sorry for the offensive language.

-an american 
0 Varun Walia · June 13, 2015
I am from India and see america a land of opportunities for deserved ones in the field of technology and advancement
and actually there is room for any type of people..... IT IS HEAVEN FOR SOME PEOPLE TOO  like punjabis..
0 leon krugliakov · June 18, 2015
I am from Israel
Everyone here knows that America is awesome but also likes to make fun of the American stereotype of "fat and stupid" even though no one actually thinks that way or means to insult anyone
Anyway I moved to America from Israel and all my Israeli friends are excited to know someone that lives in America.
And there is also the fact that America gives Israel 5 billion dollars a year for economic and military reasons.
0 Cardinal Coog · June 13, 2015
I don't even know where to begin. But,  I will not begin by criticizing European countries. Instead, I pose a question. Where do you think you would be without America? Do you remember World War I? World War II? The Cold War?

What would this world look like today without the United States involvement?

Sure, Americans are brazen, proud, and strong. The U.S. is the Superpower. We are the "big kid on the block" doing our best to keep the rest of the world free from tyrannical dictators.

How much money does your country receive in help from the United States? Look it up!!!

The U.S. does not ask for your help. Yet, anytime another country might falter or come near complete collapse who bails them out? Looking at you!!!

Not France, Not Sweden, Not Japan, Not China, Definitely not Russia.

So who is it that actually keeps you free?

What country sends more relief aid?

Each and everyone of you should thank God for America.
A "superiority complex"?? Perhaps, but when you send more money, military, and relief-aid than the rest of the other countries combined you are entitled to a bit of pride.  If you don't like us, if you choose to criticize the United States, then stop relying on us to solve *your* problems. 

You don't want our help??? Fine. 

We'll be there, like always, to help your sorry selves when things get too tough to handle.

I think of other countries as little kids who want to grow up but anytime there is a problem they want Mom and Dad to come fix up/clean up their mess.

Like I stated previously, where would your country be without the help of the United States?
I would guess that approximately 85-percent of the people using computers are using Microsoft products (created in the U.S.), 10-percent using Mac (created in the U.S.) and 5-percent using Linux. 

Like I said, that is a guess/rough estimate.

The point is: What exactly has your country contributed??

General Chat

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Bucky Roberts Administrator