What do you do for work?

+16 Bucky Roberts · June 10, 2015
What do you guys do for work? And if you are still in school, what future job are you working towards?

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Hemlata Mahaur · March 14, 2017
I am still in school and learning to code.
0 xenofon karidis · March 5, 2017
Web developer....i want to be a Project manager one day...!!
0 Sampan Verma · February 26, 2017
I love to masturbate and would like to become a pro masturbator.
Just joking, I will go for adult male acting jobs since computers are way less paying. Do not comment on that. Computers pay less and wehave to use our brains alot. In adult acting, we just have to pretend to f*ck  someone, sometimes not even pretend too. LOL.
I persue game development and hacking (which goes by the name of security these days).

Dont know where my life is heading ==> unemployed currently <== but I know its going to get very hard.
0 Sufyan Saeed · January 19, 2017
I am a Welder, i stopped going to college like 4 years ago when i was in my 1st year of college, by western standards it's like high school.
0 Mikasa freaks · November 1, 2016
am i still at school too. anyways there's a motivational quote that "make your Passion be your profession! " #INFOSEC is sick for me however im just a noob
0 Mikasa freaks · November 1, 2016
sir bucky? lets assume that your having a final project, what would you prefer to create as a python wizard? 
0 Suman Banerjee · October 22, 2016
I am working as a freelance web developer since 2012. I am learning new things from your YouTube channel. Currently learning Python. Thank you so much :)
0 Branislav Lazic · October 21, 2016
Java/Scala developer at the moment.
+1 Margo Mitt · October 14, 2016
Junior Java developer.
0 Jan Kiel · August 7, 2016
Now, in summertime, I began internship in IT Company in city i study (of course, i am studying ICT ;) ). I used to learn about STM32 microcontrollers (really nice, i have no prior experience with microcontrollers, in exception of one, or two subjects with Atmega on course), but now, in the internship, I joined the Android project.

General Chat

113,747 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator