A new operating system

+1 Silard Kovac · June 6, 2015
I want to upgrade to windows 10.
But I didn't get the update notification.
Should I wait till the release?

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Alice Phoebe · June 10, 2015
1, open an administrator mode command prompt, enter the following command: dism / online / Get-Packages / Format: Table | findstr 3035583 and press Enter
2 command prompt will show if you have installed the patch KB3035583, as shown above in red part of the label. If not, go to Control Panel -Windows Update to check for updates
You did not receive the upgrade prompt win10 how to do, did not receive the upgrade prompt win10
3. If you have installed KB3035583 patch, but still did not receive the Windows 10 upgrade prompt, refer to step one, open an administrator mode command prompt, enter the following command Enter:% windir% \ system32 \ GWX \ GWXConfigManager.exe / RefreshConfig & ping 127.0.0.1 "nul &% windir% \ system32 \ GWX \ GWX.exe
4. If GWX upgrade notification program started successfully in the lower right corner will have a Windows system icon, click on the icon you can see the upgrade it. You also can install the system disk \ Windows \ System32 see gwx program
0 Silard Kovac · June 9, 2015
I have 7 but where?
0 Silard Kovac · June 9, 2015
I have 7 but where?
0 Ian Arbuckle · June 7, 2015
If you have a verified windows 7 OS you can register your upgrade. Windows 8 will registration will come at a later date.

Microsoft

107,289 followers
About

Apple fanboys not allowed.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator