I just installed the android studio and I'm getting this message, how do I fix it?

+1 Tony Skulitz · June 2, 2015
"C:\Users\Tony Jr\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\tools\emulator.exe" -netdelay none -netspeed full -avd Nexus_5_API_22_x86
emulator: ERROR: x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration!
Please ensure Intel HAXM is properly installed and usable.
CPU acceleration status: HAX kernel module is not installed!                   I checked the files and it says it's installed... 

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Jeff T. · June 2, 2015
I answered this in another question asked yesterday. The heading is 'Failed to install intel HAXM' by tz Lim. it is still on the first page of this forum. Check that out, it should help. I would answer it again but it's kind of long and I'm kind of lazy right now.
Hope that answers your question & helps.
0 Anshuman Kaushik · June 6, 2015
Go to your sdk manager then download intel x86 emulator(Haxm installer) then just boot up your pc into boot mode and enable virtualization option. Now just reboot your window. Now go to your sdk folder you can check where is your sdk folder by opening sdk manager and there you will your sdk path at title bar. After going to sdk folder go to extras then intel then hardware_Accelerated_Execution_Manager and there you will see intelhaxm-android.exe just install it manually by double clicking it. Now reboot your pc and try to open virtual device your problem is solved now...
0 tomas anderson · June 8, 2015
Could you please guide me to choose best way:
I am familiar in asp.net  (visual basic , c#, …) and database  (sql , access and  a few oracle ). Now  I want to start android what video do you recommend.
I work whit visual studio a lot eclipse or android studio is benefit for me? 

Java / Android Development

107,160 followers
About

Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator