I am following the iOS Swift Development tutorial series, and I am currently on episode 38 (Firing the Bullet). Whenever I try to click on the screen (in ShooterScene.sks), I get these two error messages.

2015-05-25 20:26:46.101 Blaster[3724:86974] Texture Atlas 'player' cannot be found.
fatal error: Can't form Range with end < start

Since I could not find the same sprites as Bucky, I had to find my own. I just picked a single image, in other words no animation. In spite of this, I followed the steps in the video, for instance making a .atlas folder (I renamed mine player.atlas). In a addition to this, I added more of the same copies of the image (just renaming them), since it is an animation of different images. Anyways, I will link you to my Xcode view (http://imgur.com/lWQGSO1). There must me some misspellings in terms of file names I think, but I can't find it. 

I did change the 
for index in 1...ShooterAtlas

too 0, and that worked. 

Anyways, I would appreciate if someone could help me out here, since I am stuck and want to move on with the last videos in the tutorial! I would be happy to give more information if necessary.