PHP MYSQL/SQL

+1 Oussama Fahchouch · May 24, 2015
Guys,

Sorry but i have a kind of despirate question.

I need to build a reservation system for a motel in calafornia for school. The front-end is done.

The database is also good to go.

I am working in a group of 3 people, i am the php programmer.
The webdesigner is done with her work, and the database programmer is also done.

Now it's up to me to make the reservation system and i have 3 days left. My knowledge of PHP is still near to NULL.
And i am watching sql and mysql tutorials from thenewboston at the moment.

Will i be able to complete the work in 3 days from now? Is it hard to make a reservation system in php that connects with mysql /sql?

Thanks, and sorry if the question is not a good one for the forum..

Greetings from the Netherlands

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Oussama Fahchouch · May 24, 2015
I did some codecademy with PHP, it's kinda easy, but is it realistic to learn to connect MYSQL/SQL with PHP in 1-2 days?
+1 Mark Tan · May 25, 2015
Definitely you may learn the connection between db and php within 2 days, but you mentioned that php near to null. I think is okay for you to write some simple php scripts but not really efficient and structures. 

I recommend for using the php framework, but it really take some times for you to learn if you don't have experience with that. :)
0 Oussama Fahchouch · May 26, 2015
Okey :), thanks i will look for the php framework, i am new to that. I only did some little OOP programming with php, so i need to learn alot.
0 Mark Tan · May 26, 2015
Try to learn MVC, that definitely will help you a lot. 

PHP

107,345 followers
About

Server-side, HTML embedded scripting language used to create dynamic Web pages.

Links
Moderators