Hi guys,

For starters, apologies if i'm doing anything wrong when writing a post - this is my first time posting on this forum.

I have been trying to find the correct terminology for something for days now. When you are scrolling down a menu (for example, settings. but most apps have this) and you hit the bottom, but you keep attempting to scroll down, a 'semicircle' or 'shadow' sort of thing appears to indicate you have hit the end of the page.

I can not for the life of me find the correct terminology for this, because I have noticed apps (EG whatsapp) have customised it, usually changing the colour of the 'bubble'. Does anybody know the name of this, so I can read up on it and whatnot?

If anybody has had experience working with these things as well, I welcome you to post any tips or information about the implementation of them :)

Many thanks & kind regards,