My laptop get heated up too fast. This is the main problem. I bought a cooling pad. Guess what? My cooling pad get even more heated. I want to do something.
Read ahead for the detailed reasons..........
First of all I had Windows 8.1 and then I switched to Windows 7.

Experience
Windows 8.1Windows 7
My Laptop didnt get heated.My Laptop is like |NOW ON FIRE|
My Laptop got heated when I played some game or software like unity3d and UDKIt gets heated even if I keep it still
Worked fine but sometimes graphics went wrong*.If I dont plug in my charger before the desktop screen appears, my graphics go wrong*.

*= My screen turns into black and white lines     {not the noise screen which comes on tv if we cut of the cable but it is similar to that}

SolutionWhy the heck my solution failed
Cooling PadIt itself gets heated.

Suggestions-

1. Cooling pad does not cool the laptop. It just doesn't let it get too heated. There is big difference in both the lines I wrote before. Cooling pad does not cool the laptop means you still can't play big apps. It just stops heating for sometime.

What is my problem?
How the heck do I stop my laptop to get too heated.

What do I have?
I have one more working PC but with slow speed. It is a desktop. I can also switch my HardDisk, RAM and Graphics card to desktop. I dont want to break apart all the stuff and I am bit scared of doing that. I have also read that laptop stuff dont fit in desktop motherboard.