Error while putting classes in separate files

+2 Bijay Das · April 14, 2015
I'm trying to put my classes in separate files but I'm getting an error. I don't know why, I've watched the 15th c++ video several times and I've done exactly same the way but I'm facing the same prob. Can anyone please help me with this?

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+2 Yazer Cha · April 14, 2015
If you could put a sample of your code that would make it easier for us to determine what is wrong with your code.

I will try to help if you do that.
+1 Bijay Das · April 14, 2015
/images/forum/upload/2015-04-14/ea94e45c3b364beeb2e95a2cebe6a093.JPG
0 Chiv Mengsong · August 25, 2015
Can any one tell what is the best Compiler in codeblock because I'm stuck with it
0 Dol Lod · April 16, 2015
If you're on a MAC, XCODE is really nice. If you're on Windows, Visual Studio can be good if you're not planning on writing your own MAKEFILE for your projects. In other words, if all you care about is getting a running version of C++, Visual Studio is good.

If you want portability across all machines, CLION looks like it is pretty good. It's also undergoing development. It has always worked for me with C++ code. It also allows you to add flags and have more manual control of the file used to generate the code. 
0 Bijay Das · April 17, 2015
Guys what IDE professionals use? For Mac=__? Windows=__? Are these IDE free or do I need to buy?
0 Dol Lod · April 18, 2015
Free. 

Visual Studio and Xcode have basic versions that are free, but are still incredibly useful.

Professionally, it would vary from company to company. You might be working on a Windows or Mac. If you're truly unfortunate, you might be working on a Linux server which means no IDE: back to Vim or Emacs. 
0 Bijay Das · April 18, 2015
Which version of Microsoft Visual Studio should I use? What will be the price in India?
0 Scott Walker · August 29, 2015
Code::Blocks is fine.

Save your project, close Code::Blocks and re-open and should be fine :-)
0 Scott Walker · August 29, 2015
Sorry, I read that wrong. My preference for compiler is LLVM Clang
0 manav deep · August 30, 2015
you have to uncheck add path to project while creating the class

C++

107,190 followers
About

Used in many types of software including music players, video games, and many large scale applications.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator