Help me please!!

0 Xhengis Miftari · April 1, 2015
please help me with this program
Write a C++ program for a college’s admissions office. Prompt the user for a student’s numeric high school grade point average (for example, 3.2) and an admission test score from 0 to 100. Print the message “Accept” if the student has any of the following: A grade point average of 3.0 or above and an admission test score of at least 60 A grade point average below 3.0 and an admission test score of at least 80 If the student does not meet either of the qualification criteria, print “Reject”.

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 2
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Franz Schmidt · April 5, 2015
If you enter a character you cant do case 0: because 0 as a number so you need to do
case '0':
0 Xhengis Miftari · April 5, 2015
hello!! i have a simple question 
i have an applciation wich i should do a switch case 0 but with typing zero should quit the applciation so i should do
case 0:

???????????
please help me
0 Dol Lod · April 2, 2015
Just built up your code incrementally. Figure out how to read input from stdin and how to print to stdout. 
0 Dimitrios Pechlivanis · April 2, 2015
Then you can start watching the C++ tutorials , they are pretty detailed and will totally cover your needs for this program.
0 Xhengis Miftari · April 2, 2015
the problem is that i am facing the problem since the begining 
0 zahidul haque · April 2, 2015
you means that someone should write the complete code for you. Buddy that's not good. Burn your finger and come up with your code. Then ask the question what problem you are facing. Believe me it's going to help you out.

Dono br afraid. You will enjoy. Till then happy coding.
0 Xhengis Miftari · April 1, 2015
please help me with this program

Write a C++ program for a college?s admissions office. Prompt the user for a student?s numeric high school grade point average (for example, 3.2) and an admission test score from 0 to 100. Print the message ?Accept? if the student has any of the following: A grade point average of 3.0 or above and an admission test score of at least 60 A grade point average below 3.0 and an admission test score of at least 80 If the student does not meet either of the qualification criteria, print ?Reject?.

C++

131,062 followers
About

Used in many types of software including music players, video games, and many large scale applications.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator