Best books for learning AngularJS?

+1 Bucky Roberts · April 1, 2015
In my opinion there is a lack of good resources for learning AngularJS. What books do you guys recommend?

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Adrian Boisclair · April 26, 2015
Awesome!
0 Nikola Novakovic · May 7, 2015
Angular can have a pretty steep learning curve after you get past basics and want to create your own directives etc. For learning that i used a lot of blog posts, pair programming and a few you tube conference videos.
0 Matt Hayden · November 7, 2015
Book recommendation: PactPub - Mastering Web Application Development with AngularJS 
I found this book very helpful covers all the basic topic of Angularjs.

Moreover, One of the best course I've ever enrolled in for Angularjs. It's good to start Angularjs from scratch and also covers advance topics and firebase integration along with Angularjs as well. This course is now 90% off for new students and I think you might be interested in. Check out this course here --> http://bit.ly/1WCs6kC
0 Yavor Kirov · April 27, 2016
Thanks for the course on YT!!<3
0 Bob Trig · July 25, 2016
I think AngularJS is evolving at such a rapid rate, once a conventional book is written and published it is out of date. 

Bucky, Would you please make the source code for your AngularJS 2 course available for download ?

Thanks!

AngularJS

340 followers
About

AngularJS is what HTML would have been, had it been designed for building web-apps. Declarative templates with data-binding, MVW, MVVM, MVC, dependency injection and great testability story all implemented with pure client-side JavaScript!

Links
Moderators