Java libraries

+1 Rehman . · March 31, 2015
How do you people get to learn which libraries you need you use and where, i mean do we need to know most of libraries first ? or whats the technique all i just wanted to know 

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Umar ( ゚ヮ゚) · April 3, 2015
I love Working with Java, and you might already know Java has tons of "Libraries" to use from.

And I doubt anyone has time to learn all of them. 

If they did learn all of them lol... Kudos to them! that is a great accomplishment.

as for me it tends to build on the more projects I work on I tend to find myself researching on the library.

using the libraries over and over again becomes a second nature. 

and it's reflex that kicks in, brain automatically knows which library to use . lol

hope that made sense >.<
0 Rehman . · March 31, 2015
okay lets see how do i work with them, thanks for your reply :) also can you guys relate any material on OOP based java concept
+1 Branislav Lazic · March 31, 2015
Libraries are mostly learned casualy. It means: "Hey! We could try to use Google Guava in our project."
In my case they are mostly used to eliminate verbocity of my code.
You just try them.
+1 Dol Lod · March 31, 2015
You look them up by what you need. For example if I wanteda map , I would Google java maps and have something pop up. That's how you learn about which libraries you need for a particular task. You could alternatively look up java documentation and read though all of it. Truthfully, I would google the feature I want and then look up the documentation. 

java.util probably contains common features you want. 

Java / Android Development

107,147 followers
About

Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator