Audio sharing website.

+3 Gavin Lee · March 29, 2015

My name is Gavin  I am the co-founder of the websites and  powering the newest released music for around 4 months now with numbers that speak for them selves.
As we make our way into the 200,000 alexa rating on we're looking for new and improved ways to commend our website to users who have supported us since day one, and we feel this includes more developers on board with the project.

If you're interested in just a fun little job to throw around with in your free time send me an email please? ( you will need to know PHP,HTML,CSS, and Javascript pretty well in order to work with our platform.

Will I get paid?

Sadly this job is pretty much just existing for you to work with us on the project and expand with us. (Reputation wise it could be good for you.)

Who are some of the people who work with you at the moment?
We have probably around 11 blogs who use our audio player on the daily some of those include KYITL, UrbanLeakz, Atrilli and many more websites along those lines ( we have been used by hotnewhiphop and have numerous backlinks from XXL Mag and Complex also. )

After I email you then what?
Once you email me and I see that you’re fit for the job I will tell you some things which you can complete if you like and then I will give you access to your own copy of the website to download + the sql files (Modified to have 0 content in it.) and then we can see what you can do from there.

Website stats 
------------- is worth $54,000.00
Daily Unique Visitors: 8,917
Daily Pageviews: 35,668
Alexa Rank: 281,893
Alexa BackLinks: 43
Facebook Shares: 44
Twitter Count (Tweets): 429

Fixed some of the grammar issues and spelling issues I saw, sorry I am from Sweden so the issues was not noticed right off!

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Bhaskar Thakur · March 29, 2015

Server-side, HTML embedded scripting language used to create dynamic Web pages.