Is Bitcoin mining worth it?

+2 Steven the awesome · June 22, 2014
Is Bitcoin mining save, and is bitcoin mining worth it?

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Arnab Banerjee · February 14, 2015
It may work or may not work for you depending up on your whatt kind of hardware configurations you got in your PC :)
0 Ian Cameron · January 4, 2015
If your office is small, there is no heating, you don't mind a bit of noise and electricity is included in the rental agreement then bitcoin mining (via a mining pool) is worthwhile... in the Winter.
+2 Steven the awesome · June 23, 2014
Thanks, I don't think bitcoin mining is worth it for me.
+1 Splatface Dev · June 22, 2014
Here's a good video that explains the entire thing. It shows you how to set up a bitcoin miner, shows you how to start mining, and also shows you a website which will calculate how much money you will make in a certain amount of time factoring in electricity, speed of mining, and a few other variables. From there, you should be able to make a good decision about if bitcoin mining is worth it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7opj5-32hw
+2 Buddy Blackford · June 22, 2014
the factors are equipment cost and electricity cost.  if you can mine more bitcoin than it costs for those factors then it's worth it!  I tried mining litecoins when I lived in Los Angeles, CA and the electricity cost was so much it made it not worth it for me.  
+2 Steven the awesome · June 22, 2014
What risk is there? Because you were talking about risks

Bitcoin

107,334 followers
About

Discuss, learn, and share stories about Bitcoin, the worlds most popular digital currency.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator