Sublime Text Editor

+4 Boy Patas · June 22, 2014
You should use this text editor - sublimetext.com and this is FREE and license are available as well.

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+3 Mathias Frits Rørvik · July 20, 2014
The only thing that upsets me with sublime, is that it is proprietary software.
+3 William Frost · July 19, 2014
Vouch. One of the best editors there is if not the best :)
+1 R.K Cheun · July 19, 2014
It's a great program but I prefer Aptana Studio 3 for whatever reason. Closest thing to Adobe Dreamweaver that I actually liked.

Contains a lot of features that I found useful and auto-fills the closing tags. Makes coding a lot easier and a lot faster.
+1 YuKusawa Ayoub · July 19, 2014
I like It , This Is The First time That i use it , It's So Fast :D Welcome Sublime Text 3 :)
+1 Jessica Lunua · July 20, 2014
I used to use PHPstorm. Which is nice, but sublime is so much faster, i love it. :)
0 Stas Ustimenko · January 16, 2015
I prefer to use Codelobster: http://www.codelobster.com
It works much better for me and it is free too.
0 Jessica Lunua · July 20, 2014
I guess i'm just not at the point yet where i find one IDE better than another. For now all that really intrests me is the speed, which sublime text 3 surely has lol ^^ Also PHPstorm crashes alot on my pc (and on my laptop too :-\)..
0 Muamet Shasivari · January 16, 2015
Great Editor I guess
0 Phillip Drake · September 7, 2014
Hello, I just discovered a great code editor, Brackets.  It is open source and free.  It has the same look and feel as Sublime Text 3. Also, it has inline CSS editing which is a great feature that I have seen no where else.   http://brackets.io/
0 Ibrahim Tuzlak · October 16, 2014
PHPStorm, Aptana Studo are all _IDEs_, aren't they? Those shouldn't be confused with _editors_ (ST, Notepad++, etc), and certainly not to be compared.

I use Sublime Text 3 as it has everything I need, and it also has a lot of plugins available, which is great.

Other Programming Languages

106,986 followers
About

I think it is pretty obvious what this section is for.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator