Best ide for web development?

+4 Erp Eight · March 23, 2015
I initially use notepad++ but then i think that there are much better free ide on windows for web development

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Hamza Nasim · February 29, 2016
notepad plus plus is simple and effective!!!
0 ‫Kode Rex · February 28, 2016
The free tag is little difficult to consider while choosing the best IDE for web development. In my opinion, Visual Studio (Free Version) is good to consider. They also have a visual studio code (Beta) (Free) which is a quite awesome text editor.
i hope this helps.
0 axel vincent · February 26, 2016
notepad++ is not the baddest.
    You could try with Aptana3

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/29413262/Picture_1_normal.png
0 Jay Deshaun · February 23, 2016
I use Notepad++ too, but then I switched to NetBeans and it's actually looking good (probably better if I actually download the requirements for additional languages).
+1 Joshua Root · March 30, 2015
Notepad++
+1 Sho Carter · March 30, 2015
The best ones would be: 

PHPStorm - fastest development tool I've used in my career, and I've switched over to it. 
Sublime, Notepad++ and the rest aren't IDE, but text editors, so you won't get the features you want. 

I'd suggest you take a look at PHPStorm, only thing is, that you have to buy one. However, if you're not looking to buy (as you mentioned before), then use Netbeans, it's slower, but doesn't most of the things you need it to do, to get a PHP project up and running, and also making it fun to develop. 
+1 Erp Eight · March 27, 2015
Brackets is awesome....:D
+1 Suraj Davariya · March 25, 2015
LIGHT WEIGHT CODE WRITING TOOLS :-

• Sublime Text

• Atom 

• Brackets

• Light Table 

I hope this all would be helpful to you and everyone who are reading this post.
Enjoy :)
+2 mike richardson · March 25, 2015
Netbeans
+1 Branislav Lazic · March 25, 2015
ASP .NET is a framework. Just saying. In that case, you are bounded to Visual Studio.

HTML / CSS / Web Design

106,941 followers
About

Discuss, share, ask, learn and teach HTML5 and CSS3.

Links
Moderators