I have a project for a mobile app in mind (look below), but am confused about all the different programming languages, frameworks and so. Confused about what to focus on.
Also, I'm not sure if I should focus on a solution specifically for this project or just try to get good at developing mobile apps in general?
The app has to be able to do the following:
- Store user data (strings and numbers)
- Show various graphs and stats based on the user data
- Look like a native iOS/Android app (e.g. like iTunes and App Store with the menu at the bottom)
- Send push messages to the user
- Ideally work for both iOS and Android
I’m of course looking for as easy and fast a solution as possible, but more important is that the solution looks and works like a quality app.
Which solutions would be best for the project above? And what about developing apps in general? (or does it vary from app to app?)