post helpful links and tuts.

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Nathan Moland · March 30, 2015
Ok thanks a lot. reading time.
0 Sho Carter · March 30, 2015
To answer the question specifically, if you're looking at developing an API, especially in this period where RESTful API application is dominant, then I'd suggest you read here: http://www.restapitutorial.com

At the same time, this may also be dependant on the technology you'd like to use, like Nikola mentioned above. For PHP, you can develop an API using a PHP Framework like Laravel, Yii, Zend etc.... in JavaScript, you can use ExpressJS (using NodeJS), however, you'd need some good understanding of JavaScript to be able to use that. 

Hope this helps. 
0 Nathan Moland · March 18, 2015
Hmm. i'm using mix php, javascript, jquery html css to build a website i don't  use/know rails and sinatra. :(
btw what API's do? I want to learn it because I just saw it in the skill qualification of a company who hire web developers.
+1 Nikola Novakovic · March 17, 2015
ok those websites need to be build in something. In what is your website built ? Rails ? Sinatra ? PHP ? JS ? There could be a lot of things in which it is built up on.
0 Nathan Moland · March 17, 2015
i want to apply it in the websites.
0 Nikola Novakovic · March 17, 2015
Well what about that ? 

Do you want to integrate it with your app ? What language do you want to use to access that API ? what are you trying to achieve ? 
0 Nathan Moland · March 16, 2015
like youtube API's
0 Nikola Novakovic · March 15, 2015
please be more specific when asking questions. 
0 Samuel Oloruntoba · March 15, 2015
learning angular is not hard, it is really easy

http://learn-angular.org/
0 Nathan Moland · March 15, 2015
does learning it is hard? can you give me links and advice.

Javascript

107,049 followers
About

A scripting language that is added to standard HTML to create interactive effects, apps, games for the browser.

Links
Moderators