what programming language should i learn before learning android app development? (java,html,xml)

0 moses vogel · March 12, 2015
what programming language should i learn before learning android app development? (java,html,xml)

i know a bit of SQL, but i dont think it would really help me over here..so which language would help me most? 
 (i'm using android studio)

i'm a newbie.:ermm:

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Dol Lod · March 12, 2015
Learn Java primarily. Nothing else is required in particular. 
0 Branislav Lazic · March 12, 2015
Java yes. However, keep your SQL knowledge fresh. It will be used later. 
0 moses vogel · March 14, 2015
thank's for the help guys!
0 Paarth Tandon · March 14, 2015
Knowing some basic xml might also help because it is used in the gui.
+1 Vera Hurst · March 16, 2015
Hi Moses,
Before learning android, you must have a clear knowledge of Java. Java is the basic of android as you use a lot of functionalities of Java in android development. While using Eclipse/Android studio, you make a lot of files like R.java etc. where you need to know the functions and classes of Java.
0 Patrick Lake · October 22, 2016
This article will help you to know about the most popular languages, so I think you will make a decision quickly - https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/top-20-programming-languages-research-2016
0 Jacob Selvestar · November 18, 2016
If you want to learn Android app development then you should learn first "C", "C++", Core java, Basic HTML,CSS, Java Script etc. If you know all these programming languages properly then you can learn Android App Development fast and effectively.

Java / Android Development

107,254 followers
About

Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator