I don't know what I did

+4 Dante Vega · March 9, 2015
I don't know what I did here. when I started working on the page earlier today everything was centered but now all <h1>s are offset to the boarder of the screen instead of centered why is this happening?/images/forum/upload/2015-03-09/fe1cf2f88a5643cc36af665083dd17cd.jpg

Post a Reply

- page 4
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Dante Vega · March 10, 2015

Raahim Ghauri 

Are you kidding me? Are you trying to make a website which make tutorials and you don't shot anything about CSS, design, some back-end, etc?

I mean seriously.... Go learn something before you start your business, please. And please don't reply me with a negative response because you don't know how I will response back to you.

I get your point but I am not going to be the one making the tutorials the website/Business?myself is only going to be the middle man if you would. When I get this business up and running I will be providing a service that students everywhere will be able to utilize. 

I have a BAS in Graphic Design the problem is that when I went to school in 2007 graphic designers were only required to know about the graphic portion of the field the coding and learning of languages like XHTML, HTML, Java, C++ and other web creation languages didn't start to be needed till the down sizing of companies when the recession started taking it's toll on businesses. because of down sizing the companies started hiring people more versatile in the computer sciences. it is not my fault that I picked a school who failed to update the curriculum with the times. In my whole collage career from March of 2007 to May 2012 i only had 2 web design classes both based in Dreamweaver. 

My bad experience in school with the lack of curriculum updates is one of the main inspirations for wanting to start this business and get the website up and running ASAP. The other thing is the business will quite possibly create thousands secondary income jobs. 

Yes I am learning CSS & XHTML and doing what ever it takes to get this website up and running. Do you find something wrong with that?
+2 Dante Vega · March 10, 2015
Okay that is weird I replaced all of the content with Lorum Ipsum text and everything lined up when I tried viewing it in the browser. I am using Google Chrome Browser to view the previews. it doesn't make any sense If I didn't change any of the tags why would it show up different when I replace the content with Lorum Ipsum?
+1 Dante Vega · March 9, 2015

I understand, just replace the content with some lorum ipsum text so we can help. :)

OK I will get right on that after I get off work. Replacing the coding on a Blue Studio 5.5S would be a very complicated and frustrating task or at least I would imagin so.
Its not that. I want to learn coding however, I am not even sure thenewboston.com even covers what I need to learn to launch my business. I want to learn the coding so I can custumize the look, feel and fluitity of the website I need for my business.
0 sohrab zia ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ · March 9, 2015
and you should learn wordpress if you want to make decent website.without knowledge of coding.
0 sohrab zia ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ · March 9, 2015
it is going outside container div. check if you closed all your divs..
That is true but giving out the source code would require me giving out all the information about my business Something I don't want to do just yet. Let me change the information on the source code to filler text and I will post it here in a few hours ok? Forgive me for being so cautious and secretive with my business plan.
0 Altaf Husain Neva · March 9, 2015
How can someone help you without the code where everything is done via coding?

HTML / CSS / Web Design

Discuss, share, ask, learn and teach HTML5 and CSS3.