I don't know what I did

+4 Dante Vega · March 9, 2015
I don't know what I did here. when I started working on the page earlier today everything was centered but now all <h1>s are offset to the boarder of the screen instead of centered why is this happening?/images/forum/upload/2015-03-09/fe1cf2f88a5643cc36af665083dd17cd.jpg

Post a Reply

- page 4
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Dol Lod · March 12, 2015
I think you should just halt your progress for right now for the overall site for right now. From what I've seen so far, you're unfamiliar with this type of work at this point. I'm not saying give up, but just accept that at this point in time you don't have the required skills to make the site and start learning those skills.

Honestly, I think you should start off by writing down every individual feature of code you will be using and  just implement a sample working copy of those features. This will improve your progress because you can actually ask for help without giving away your business. It's only generic code, other than the content. Progress can also be monitored incrementally. Then your site could have a more stable and more efficient framework when you formally set it up. Right now, it is still flexible, but later on it will be much harder to change any part of your site. 
0 Altaf Husain Neva · March 9, 2015
How can someone help you without the code where everything is done via coding?
0 sohrab zia ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ · March 9, 2015
it is going outside container div. check if you closed all your divs..
0 sohrab zia ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ · March 9, 2015
and you should learn wordpress if you want to make decent website.without knowledge of coding.
0 sohrab zia ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ · March 10, 2015
no one can explain without code. u need to put the code here so people can figure out whats wrong with it.
0 Abdullah Nauman · March 10, 2015
No offense, but as Raahim said. Maybe you should improve your skills before actually launching a business, with a website.
0 sohrab zia ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ · March 11, 2015
give background to the container not the body.
0 Abdullah Nauman · March 11, 2015
In the CSS for the header,try adding 'float:center;'

HTML / CSS / Web Design

Discuss, share, ask, learn and teach HTML5 and CSS3.