Android Or IOS

+2 Abdullah Nauman · February 24, 2015
What mobile device do you like better, Android or IOS? I personally prefer IOS because I am used to the User Interface. The only thing I don't like is the $99/year development fee. But in terms of actually using a product, I prefer IOS.

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Jay Deshaun · February 24, 2015
Personally I think Android is going to take over the mobile industry as Apple has nothing else to offer and it's only for their device and Android is open and free for other devices to use and customize to their ability.
As for creating apps, all you have to do is create a 1-time fee for registration (For all I know of so far).
+1 Jay Deshaun · February 27, 2015
That's true, but only for so long because we all know that what ever's free always has a reason for it to be, someone could take your idea, or they might be able to get all the money...
Only for so long, that's all I could say :)
+1 Abdullah Nauman · February 24, 2015
I thought it was one-time too. But I just recently discovered that its $99/year.
+1 Jay Deshaun · February 25, 2015
Sorry, I meant all you have to do is pay a 1-time fee for registration on Android Developer, as for Apple they would like everyone to pay yearly.
+1 Abdullah Nauman · February 26, 2015
Yes, that's what I like about android. But did you know, that if you compile with PhoneGap build. You can put it on their app store for free.
0 Vera Hurst · March 16, 2015
I prefer android and feel that it is soon going to rule the market and leave iOS far behind. It definitely is easier to learn android than learn iOS.
0 Mathias Frits Rørvik · March 16, 2015
iOS is not going away any day soon. 99 dollar fee isn't that much, besides you have the potential to make the app pay for itself. 

If you post an app with the cost of 1 dollar, you only need 99 people to buy your app throughout a year. Which is the equivalent of your app being bought roughly 8 times every MONTH. Which is not really a lot.
0 Brody Eller · March 18, 2015
iOS si definitely better than Android.  While Android may be free for other companies to use, it also has many bugs and runs in High-Level Java.  iOS runs in Objective-C which allows for faster running code.
0 Mohamad Mirohamadi · March 18, 2015
I think you should continue with which you already selected . both of them have big population , Android is growing faster and no one care about c objective or java , people just look for style , graphic and in the end the usability of your app

General Chat

107,164 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator