AVD manager problem---Its urgent

0 Tumul Kumar · February 23, 2015
Its Important for me ....Hey .......in my android studio .....avd manager - Nexus 5 API-  following error is showing - C:\Users\neo\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\tools\emulator.exe -netdelay none -netspeed full -avd Nexus_5_API_21_x86
emulator: device fd:760
HAX is not working and emulator runs in emulation mode
emulator: The memory needed by this VM exceeds the driver limit.
creating window 43 59 329 583.........
WHAT TO DO ?????? 

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Inner_Peace :) · February 23, 2015
Kumar, like the error message says that more memory is required for your AVD to run, have you tried increasing the RAM size that your AVD uses? Did you set up a RAM memory while installing HAXM? 
0 reza khan · February 23, 2015
I am also facing this problem. Inner_peace, I do't understand what are u saying about increasing the ram.i have set the AVD ram "1GB".Should I increase the ram? I don't understand.
And one more thing,whenever I run the app it says "Error: Could not access the Package Manager.  Is the system running?"
can u help? 
0 Moiz Lokhand wala · February 23, 2015
Sir, I am also having the same problem. In the beginning, when I was installing Android Studio at that time the Nexus_5 was installed and it was installed with the default ram. Now, what changes should I make ??
0 Moiz Lokhand wala · February 24, 2015
I have created my own Virtual device and that is running fine. You should try that.
0 Tumul Kumar · June 6, 2015
Hey moiz....did u use cpu or abi arm or you used x86....can u give me your specification

Java / Android Development

107,168 followers
About

Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator