Post a Reply

Replies

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Mathias Frits Rørvik · February 12, 2015
How would you make money in real life?
0 jurgen wolf · February 24, 2015
hes asking on how to earn bitcoin
why you have to give him such a stupid reply  Mathias??

John
Here you can earn free bitcoins

http://freebitco.in/?r=1154078
+2 Mathias Frits Rørvik · February 24, 2015
I replied with a question. Earning bitcoin is as simple as earning money in real life. You provide a service and accept bitcoin as your form of payment. I tried to illustrate that earning bitcoin is no different than from earning money in real life. 

There is no reason for you to take it out on me, grow up.
why would you reply with a question on a question, this is just arrogant and stupid

hes obviously new to bitcoin so instead of giving him an answer he wants to hear you gotta leave such a dumb smartass comment

i guess you need to grow up 
comments like that make you look like a fucking dickhead

i cant stand when people try to be so fucking smart, its unnecessary dude
+2 Mathias Frits Rørvik · February 24, 2015
I'm not going to spoon feed anyone.  I was trying to illustrate that bitcoin is just another currency. The original question could just as well been rephrased "How to earn money". 

There are various ways to teach someone something. Sure I could explain the answer, but instead I gave him a question that would lead him to the answer. 

Imagine you have a hard math problem and you ask help from your teachers. Do you think he is going to tell you the answer? Probably not. Instead he will ask you a question that relates to his problem. This helps the teacher to see what the student already knows and helps the teacher to enable the student. This way the student will ultimately be able to figure out the problem on his own.

Your own answer to John, is the same as giving the student the answer. This way you can't know if John here even understands what bitcoin even is. You just gave him a link to get some, but it doesn't give him an understanding of how bitcoin works.
+1 Abdullah Nauman · February 25, 2015

why would you reply with a question on a question, this is just arrogant and stupid

hes obviously new to bitcoin so instead of giving him an answer he wants to hear you gotta leave such a dumb smartass comment

i guess you need to grow up

I think it you who needs to grow up. Why do you care so much about his comment?
0 jurgen wolf · February 25, 2015
cause i cant stand when people try to be so fucking smart all the time

if i want to know how much is 2x2 i expect an simple answer  not some other stupid question

thats the shit people do over and over again, i seriously dont understand that
+1 Bernard Pyc0d333 Parah · February 25, 2015
teach them how to find fish, not fishing for them..just saying
0 jurgen wolf · February 25, 2015
lol, yes only communists do that

why would i show someone how to fish, if i can sell this person my fish??

i get your point bernard

Bitcoin

107,071 followers
About

Discuss, learn, and share stories about Bitcoin, the worlds most popular digital currency.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator