its been 14 days no new android tutorial.

+5 sohrab zia ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ · February 4, 2015
I hope bucky doesn't stop making android tutorials, he isn't responding i tried to ask him.if you read this please add android tutorials. I noticed he is giving priority to iso tutorials now days,

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+2 Mathias Frits Rørvik · February 6, 2015
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/353/279/e31.jpg
0 Jordan Dimitrov · February 6, 2015

damn guys, I was just saying that he did not upload a video in a while. I am not criticizing him. do hell with it idiots. Im out of here, burn in hell.

Easy man calm your tits down :)
0 sohrab zia ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ · February 6, 2015
damn guys, I was just saying that he did not upload a video in a while. I am not criticizing him. do hell with it idiots. Im out of here, burn in hell. 
0 sohrab zia ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ · February 6, 2015
Mathias Frits Rørvik  I learn how ever i want. i am only saying that because he started the tutorials and then he stopped without telling any reason, I know its free but still he gotta commit to his viewers. I understand much better by video than book and btw i created my app without bucky's videos, from books and online forums. I am learning as a hobby for my own self now for others. I dont care if i don't get a job in this field. 
+1 Mathias Frits Rørvik · February 5, 2015
Mr Zia, you learn A, B and C by reading books
0 Jose Munoz · February 5, 2015
I just recently started the tutorials and found them to be very good.  I thought they ended at 66 (I'm currently up to 36).  Now I see that apparently they've just be truncated.  Bummer.  Anyone know if their other App Dev tutorial is any good...apparently it's a bit out of date so following using the old IDE might be a bit tricky.
0 Troy Jones · February 5, 2015
Um, the guy does have a life outside of this.  This is just a hobby for him.
+2 sohrab zia ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ · February 5, 2015
and Roy thats not what everyone think. android is powerful than people think. you cant compare android and ios, IOS is for people who only want basic stuff in mobile i-e calling, camera and music thats it, and i do like ios apps the are more beautiful than android, maybe i will start swift after android but android is awesome. 
0 sohrab zia ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ · February 5, 2015
Mathias Frits Rørvik  well thats starting point, thats A B C of development, he is not teaching project, he is teaching what things are possible, if you don't even know ABC how are you gonna make sentences.
+2 Jordan Dimitrov · February 4, 2015
Roy are you trying to be funny or something? How are Android apps  boring and unuseful !?!?!??!??! Please explain.They are with the same functionality as IOS.

Java / Android Development

107,246 followers
About

Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator