its been 14 days no new android tutorial.

+5 sohrab zia ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ · February 4, 2015
I hope bucky doesn't stop making android tutorials, he isn't responding i tried to ask him.if you read this please add android tutorials. I noticed he is giving priority to iso tutorials now days,

Post a Reply

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+3 Mathias Frits Rørvik · February 4, 2015
What is with people mindset, why do you people feel like you are entitled to free content. This community is slowly being filled up with armless children that can't figure out anything on their own. No one is going to spoon feed you in working life. If you ever get hired as a developer, I can tell you there won't be any video tutorials that will teach you the ropes. 

You have to figure out, how to figure out stuff on your own. Grab a friggin' book, start reading documentation and stop leeching.
+2 Milan Obrenovic · February 4, 2015
Agreed. I don't know why. Whatever gets started - should be finished first! This is not the correct order to do things, but there must be some simple reason behind this, so can you tell us why, Bucky? :D
+2 Jordan Dimitrov · February 4, 2015
Roy are you trying to be funny or something? How are Android apps  boring and unuseful !?!?!??!??! Please explain.They are with the same functionality as IOS.
+2 sohrab zia ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ · February 5, 2015
and Roy thats not what everyone think. android is powerful than people think. you cant compare android and ios, IOS is for people who only want basic stuff in mobile i-e calling, camera and music thats it, and i do like ios apps the are more beautiful than android, maybe i will start swift after android but android is awesome. 
+2 Mathias Frits Rørvik · February 6, 2015
+1 Mathias Frits Rørvik · February 5, 2015
Mr Zia, you learn A, B and C by reading books
0 Roy Kuper · February 4, 2015
Because he started making a tutorial series of Swift  - Application for ios.
so you know, he just dont like android anymore so he decided to work on the ios apps.
so .. i think you should retire android apps and start doing something usefull in your life, you know, like learning cyber security
or something interesting, i mean,come on man, andorid apps are boring and unusefull..
0 Abdullah Nauman · February 4, 2015
Yes, it's been years since project Lise started. I would not get your hopes up. 
0 sohrab zia ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ · February 5, 2015
Mathias Frits Rørvik  well thats starting point, thats A B C of development, he is not teaching project, he is teaching what things are possible, if you don't even know ABC how are you gonna make sentences.
0 Jose Munoz · February 5, 2015
I just recently started the tutorials and found them to be very good.  I thought they ended at 66 (I'm currently up to 36).  Now I see that apparently they've just be truncated.  Bummer.  Anyone know if their other App Dev tutorial is any good...apparently it's a bit out of date so following using the old IDE might be a bit tricky.

Java / Android Development

Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.

Bucky Roberts Administrator