+1 Declan Hester · June 13, 2014
Figured I should introduce myself since I've been posting. x3
My name's Declan, and I've been programming since Yr. 10 (about... 6 or 7 years now). I started out with VB6.0 and I think AS3 in the classroom which lead in to C, C++, and C# in my next school - my teacher there had us programming a lot of games, so we did stuff like mad libs in C, roulette in C++ (it's actually pretty fun as a cmd line game), and I moved on to a 2D fighter in C#... it wasn't pretty if you got caught in the left hand side of the screen, but I managed to pass the vaguely inappropriate actions that happened as a "feature" to my teacher. lol

I really enjoy programming, so I have a little bit of knowledge in pretty much every language, and what I don't know, I can apply concepts from other languages to in order to churn out little programs to get what task I need done, done. I'm hoping to really strengthen my skills in Javascript, CSS, and PHP eventually and Bucky's Room has been a great help! I should look in to Java as well, but I found it incredibly complex and not that enjoyable when I studied it at my university (that may just have been because we didn't get much instruction or information and got dumped right in to "Make a flag that displays these 5 country's flags.") so... something else to do with my free time I guess!

If you made it this far, thank you very much for reading. <3

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Hannah Damon · June 16, 2014
Welcome to BuckysRoom Declan :)

Just joined the website? Feel free to introduce yourself here. Oh, by the way, welcome to BuckysRoom!

Bucky Roberts Administrator