If you woke up one day and 98% of the population were zombies, what would you do?

+8 Bucky Roberts · February 3, 2015
I would go and try to find my family. Chances are that they would be zombies too, but then I would make sure I had a radio (hoping I could get together with some of the living) I would then go to a grocery store, but not a big one like Walmart because there would be too many zombies. It would be a little convenient store and load up with canned food and water and make my way to the mountains. Chances are that whatever infection caused it would not have reached those people, and also zombies hate climbing mountains  :)

Post a Reply

- page 3
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 jamil amini · July 20, 2015
If the remaining 2% are girls I will try to survive 
0 Simon Klüttermann · July 22, 2015
Never learned anything from movies? You shall go to your favorite bar!
0 Sachin Kumar · July 11, 2015
I would go to grocery store off-course to grab every ounce of eatable stuffs then i would go to  military base and then will fire all the nuclear bombs all over the world while me hiding in a nuclear proof base :D.
May all the zombies soul and the rest 2% living being' soul REST IN PEACE :P
0 ducky mcsmiles · February 7, 2015
I think I would try help them get the other 2%,I would trick the last remaining survivors one by one into coming to look at something in my shed then once inside I would bite them and although I wouldnt be a zombie myself I think it would really hurt
0 Dave . · July 23, 2015
You mean they aren't that already?

Boy have I been mistaken.

0 Melissa Ries · February 7, 2015
My husband would kill all the zombies by chopping off their heads with one of his tools. We would load up in the car, stop at the nearest gas station and fill up, stop at the nearest grocery store and grab all the bottled water, powdered whey protein and energy bars as we can. You can live off that stuff you know. I would grab as many ensures and protein drinks as possible too. No time to fix food while you're running from zombies. We would then stop by the closest gun store and raid it for weapons. After that we would drive to the mountains in West Va where there are hardly any people and stay with my step-daughter, her husband, and our grandson. There is also plenty of wildlife there too, so meat wouldn't be hard to come by.
0 Rohit Buddabathina ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ · July 4, 2015
I would try to sleep some more time until i see humans

General Chat

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Bucky Roberts Administrator