If you woke up one day and 98% of the population were zombies, what would you do?

+8 Bucky Roberts · February 3, 2015
I would go and try to find my family. Chances are that they would be zombies too, but then I would make sure I had a radio (hoping I could get together with some of the living) I would then go to a grocery store, but not a big one like Walmart because there would be too many zombies. It would be a little convenient store and load up with canned food and water and make my way to the mountains. Chances are that whatever infection caused it would not have reached those people, and also zombies hate climbing mountains  :)

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+6 Pere Garau Burguera · February 3, 2015
I would try to fall asleep again
+4 Gregory Carmichael · February 3, 2015
i would stick treadmills around my house as a zombie barrier.
+2 Brian Dormisch · February 3, 2015
I would try to remember all about The Walking Dead episodes BUT the drama.
+3 Milan Obrenovic · February 3, 2015
Bucky, I think you've been watching too much The Walking Dead series (which is my favorite tho). ;)
+2 imran LP · February 4, 2015
I would go to Himalayas. . hell yes just because zombies dont climb much :silly::D
+1 danial saufi · February 4, 2015
take a cup of coffee,sit at my rocking chair and see people get zombified from afar :D:D:D:D:D
+3 Çağlan Turgut · February 4, 2015
"Hey,, don't leave me alone.. I wanna be one of you. Guys, please make me a zombie I don't wanna be asocial." Wait, I'm already a programmer :(. Ahh,well then go away. I've got programs to write.
+1 Bernard Pyc0d333 Parah · February 4, 2015
Z- Nation and walking dead comes to mind.
I honestly can't think of a plan right now but I will have one in that situation.
+1 Troy Jones · February 4, 2015
Grab a pint and wait for this whole thing to blow over... :angel:
+1 Mr. Computer · February 4, 2015
....ah  how much did i sleep ...hmm

General Chat

107,294 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator