Pls which Software is used to create this graphics- photo

+5 Raj Jah · February 3, 2015
Pls which Software is used to create this graphics- photo

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Gabriel Ginther · May 15, 2015
Is there any FREE sites you know of that give good detail-oriented tutorials like bucky's to watch?
0 Developer John · April 30, 2015
I love Blender!8-)
0 Gabriel Ginther · April 29, 2015
Blender is able to do everything 3D max is capable of it's just the interface is a little different than what most people into animation are used to. I actually found this thread while searching for videos made by bucky or any of his super awsome detail-oriented friends.

I have really been interested in 3D animation but I have not been able to find any good tutorials on it.
0 Samuel Palace · March 26, 2015
Almost any program could re-create it, doesn't even have to be 3D... you could re-create something identical in like photoshop.

I could whip up a duplicate in C4D in about an hour. 
0 Developer John · March 2, 2015
The picture showed above is 3d, due to the fact that it shows and even amount of value in the shadowing of the picture. Therefore, use a 3d modelling program. You don't have to be a douche bag about it. So what if it can be accomplished using a 3d modelling program, you're just saying that I'm wrong with my choice.
0 Raj Jah · February 25, 2015
Yes thanks bro
0 Mr. Computer · February 12, 2015
with 3D modeling software   
+1 Abdullah Nauman · February 11, 2015
There are several 3D modeling software out there. The one Bucky has tutorials on is 3DS Max. This softwaree costs $3,000, but if you are a student you can get it for free. The free and popular alternative is blender, Bucky does have a couple really really old tutorials on it, but you will have to really dig through his YouTube channel to find them 

Hope this helped :) 

3D Modeling and Animation

Talk about 3Ds Max, Blender, or any other 3D software here.

Bucky Roberts Administrator