Why do you program?

+23 Bucky Roberts · January 27, 2015
For me, it is because I like to build things. Programming (to me) is like the coolest toy you could ever buy. At first, learning was really frustrating whenever I would have a bug I couldn't figure out, or even just feeling overwhelmed by the amount of stuff there was to learn. But after a while the ability to create new things whenever I felt far outweighed everything else. 

Its awesome being able to build things without having to buy supplies or material. All you need is knowledge, time, and some motivation. Pretty cool if you think about it  :)

Post a Reply

- page 5
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Paarth Tandon · January 28, 2015
I code because it is the future. Most jobs in the future will be automated. There will be no taxi drivers, pilots, chefs, workers, etc. But who will be doing all that automation. The programmers.

BTW can anyone direct me to the source code on the Android App Development for Beginners tutorials about Fragments(23-30)? My program will not work. It just crashes.
+1 Miloslav Nosek · January 28, 2015
Its the thing I know Ill enjoy for all of my life.
+4 Neil Cannon · January 27, 2015
Love technology and solving tech problems. Sharing and receiving knowledge with likeminded people from different walks of life.
+2 Mr. Computer · January 27, 2015
Because i love it 
Programming is Awesome 
+13 M Uxi · January 27, 2015
All you need is knowledge, time, and tuna and some motivation.

General Chat

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Bucky Roberts Administrator