Meme Generator Sharing?

+4 Abraham Lewis · January 27, 2015
So Bucky showed us the very basics of making a meme generator, but is it possible to share the newly created dank meme?
I cannot for the life of me find out how to attach the image on gmail pls halp

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Nicholas Eason · January 29, 2015
Bucky never actually edited the Image with his meme generator. He simply ran text over the top of it to make it appear as if it were an edited image. Also, he never had the option to save it as an image, so it's not locally stored on your system, which explains why you can't find it for gmail, simply because it's not there.
0 Abraham Lewis · January 30, 2015
Ok, thanks for clearing some stuff up. Is it possible to save the fragment as an image?
0 Abdelrahman Abounegm · January 31, 2015
Just take a screenshot and then crop it to the area of the image! So simple!
0 Abraham Lewis · February 1, 2015
If you can post a tutorial on how to do that, it would be much appreciated.
+1 Neil Cannon · February 1, 2015
Snipping Tool in Windows 7 and save as jpg file, quick and easy. Copy and Paste. Job done!
+1 Abdelrahman Abounegm · February 1, 2015
What Neil Cannon said is only if you are using the emulator on Windows 7. If you are using a Mac, you can click Command+Shift+3 to take a screenshot of the whole screen, or Command+Shift+4 to select an area to shot. If you are using your phone, you can take a screenshot using a button combination that depends on your device. On Samsung phones, it is holding Home+Power. On most other phones, it is holding Volume Down+Power.
0 Abraham Lewis · February 2, 2015
I don't think you guy know what I want...
I want to be able to click my share button(that works) and be able to see what's in fragment2 attached in gmail (this is what I'm having problems with)

Java / Android Development

Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.

Bucky Roberts Administrator